Federal University Otuoke Admission for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Federal University Otuoke admission for the 2019/2020 academic session is out online. Prospective candidates should proceed to check their admission status online,
FUOtuoke admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into her various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. Currently candidates can only access or check their admission status on jamb cap/admission status portal.
Note. Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
Procedure for checking your admission status
To check admission status, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go to jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUOtuoke admission status.
Candidates yet to upload their result (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.