How to Print Your JAMB Result
Do you want to print your Jamb result notification/slip, your Jamb original result or a reprint, below are quick step for to follow. For a New User, u shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up Page. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign-Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in. Visit Jamb website at Jamb.org.ng
How do I print my JAMB result notification/slip?
- Once logged in, Select “Print Result Slip”. This is available on the sidebar or on the Home page.
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated and displayed on the confirmation page screen. The transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the transaction.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section”. You will receive a SMS and email containing your Transaction ID and payment status after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
- Year of Exam and
- JAMB Registration Number.
- After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Result Slip as shown on your screen.
How to Reprint JAMB Exam Slip.
Reprinting of JAMB registration slip is quite easy. All you would be required to print your JAMB exam slip that reflects your examination schedule is your registration number. Follow the steps outlined below for the process:
- Go to JAMB UTME e-slip printing page at www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/PrintExaminationSlip
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number or Email address in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on ‘Print Examination Slip’ to access your exam schedule.
How to Print Your 2019 JAMB Original Result Slip
The Original JAMB result slip is an official document you will likely need to during your admission screening exercise and other admission matters.
- Login to your Jamb Account at jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Under the list of services, click on the “Print Result Slip”
- On the next page that appears, click “continue with payment” to make payment via Remita or other options available
- If the payment is successful, your JAMB Original result slip will be displayed and you can proceed to print it immediately. It will equally be sent to your email address in case you prefer to print it later.