2020/2021 Schlumberger Undergraduate Scholarship
The Schlumberger Foundation is an independent nonprofit entity that supports STEM education. Recognizing the link between science, technology, social-economic development, as well as the key role of education in realizing individual potential.
Schlumberger Foundation Faculty of the Future Program/Scolarship is now awarding scholarships to undergraduates for the 2019-2020 Schlumberger Undergraduate Scholarship to pursue degree courses in Polytechnic/University aimed at generating more undergraduates pursuing academic careers in various discipline
This scholarship program is based on actual costs for eligible expenses up to a minimum of
N200,000 per year for and may be renewed through to completion of course of studies to evidence of academic record, self-evaluation and recommendation from department head
Application Eligibility Criteria
You are eligible if:
- you are an Undergraduate citizen of the federal republic of Nigeria. You are not eligible to apply if you are not a citizenof Nigeria.
- you are currently enrolled, have been admitted to or have applied to a host university or polytechnic in Nigeria (applications are no longer accepted where an individual has not yet applied to a university or polytechnic).
- hold an excellent academic record;
- you are currently in any level of study and also all discipline .
- Schlumberger employees relatives are not eligible to apply for Faculty for the Future grants.
Application Mode And Requirements
Application must be made online on the foundation website… With the following attachments
- A copy of your passport
- A copy of your O’ level result or certificate
- A copy of your offer and or admission letter from jamb or your host university or Polytechnic
- A copy of your academic identity card (valid ID) or signed eligibility form from your institution to be verified accordingly
NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR A GRANT, AS YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE RETAINED IN THE SELECTION PROCESS.
All completed applications must be submitted on or before 12pm noon, Friday 20th Dec, 2019
For more info visit https://www.fftf.slb.com.ng/FAQ.aspx